The quick starts has short tutorials to get you started quickly for common tasks.
Platform user guides with detailed information.
Please refer to our API Reference
Once a business signs up with Berkeley, they will be required to go through a simple know-your-customer (KYC) verification before any financial transaction can be initiated. Upon verification and approval, Berkeley will send clients, via email, all credentials required in order to access the online payments portal.
Berkeley Client Portal URL: please refer to your signup documentation
The Berkeley client portal allows businesses to:
- Make real-time transfers with DirectSend.
- Create transfers individually or via bulk upload
- View transfers and transactions history
- Manage their recipient list
- Issue cards
- Issue physical or virtual cards, individually or in bulk
- Create and manage orders
- View and manage shipping information
- Load Funds
- Manage escrow funds and transactions
- Manage program details
- Cardholder Portal
In addition, each business client will be able to administer their Berkeley account:
- View company details
- Manage user accounts
- Manage user roles
Updated 8 months ago